A rawmode CLI editor, in PHP, based on the C Kilo tutorial: https://viewsourcecode.org/snaptoken/kilo/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Timothy Warren c8be79d2d8||4 weeks ago|
|src||1 month ago|
|tests||4 weeks ago|
|.editorconfig||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|Dockerfile||1 month ago|
|Jenkinsfile||1 month ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|composer.json||1 month ago|
|composer.lock||1 month ago|
|kilo||2 years ago|
|phpstan.neon||2 years ago|
|phpunit.xml||1 year ago|
|test.php||4 weeks ago|
- PHP 8
- FFI enabled
editorprefix has been removed from all the relevant functions, instead they are methods on one of the implementation classes.
- Enums are faked with class constants
- Composer is used for autoloading
- Properties that must be manually updated in the C version (like counts/string length) are implemented with magic methods, so they are essentially calculated on read.
- Generally, if a function exists in PHP, with the same name as the C function, the PHP version will be used.
- Classes are used to modularize functionality, and reduce the amount of functions with global side effects