|Timothy Warren 2004f6f383|
OpenSQLManager is an attempt to create an alternative to Navicat that is free and open. It is build with wxPHP, so I'm looking for a way to create normal binaries.
Pre-configured version of php for windows
I've put together this package from the latest wxPHP windows package. It's available in the downloads section.
How to run:
- On Windows: drag the
OpenSQLManager.phpfile to the
php-win.exeexecutable in the php package.
php.exebrings up a DOS console,
- On Mac:
- Install MacPorts
- Install these ports using MacPorts
- Firebird support has to be manually compiled
- Compile wxPHP extension
- Run via terminal in the OpenSQLManager folder using
- Version 5.4+
- wxPHP PHP Extension
- PDO drivers for the databases you wish to use
Want to Contribute?
See Dev Guide
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) functionality
- Database table creation and backup
The databases currently slated to be supported are:
Plan to implement, not support:
Closed source DBs, like Oracle, MSSQL, etc.