OpenSQLManager is an attempt to create an alternative to Navicat that is free and open. It is build with PHP-GTK, so I'm looking for a way to create normal binaries.
Pre-configured version of php for windows
Because php-gtk is such a pain to compile on Windows, I've put together this package from the latest php-gtk windows package. It's available in the downloads section.
How to run:
- On Windows: drag the
index.phpfile to the
php-win.exeexecutable in the php package.
php.exebrings up a DOS console,
- On Mac:
- Install MacPorts
- Install these ports using MacPorts
- Run via terminal in the OpenSQLManager folder using
- Version 5.2 - 5.3.*
- PHP-Cairo PECL extension
- PHP-GTK PHP Extension
- PDO drivers for the databases you wish to use
Want to Contribute?
See Dev Guide
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) functionality
- Database table creation and backup
The databases currently slated to be supported are:
Plan to implement, not support:
Closed source DBs, like Oracle, MSSQL, etc.