- Re-added firebird as a database
- Replaced all callback interfaces with promises
- Changed connection setup to just use a config object - the appropriate adapter object is created by the library.
- Removed mysql adapter, as mysql2 is very similar and does proper prepared statements
- Removed firebird entirely
- Created a standard result object
- Added public
querymethod for making arbitrary sql calls
- Added back tests for
node-firebirdadapter. Using this adapter with promises is not currently supported.
- Added support for promises on query execution methods