|Timothy Warren 4fdd6570cd|
So, you know all that client information you need to keep track of, like passwords and servers? Or how about all those serial keys for the software you have? meta is a webapp to organize these kinds of data for easier reference.
Meta has a four-level hierarchy
- The broadest category. An example could be titled 'Client Data'
- A general item in the genre. For example, an individual client.
- A grouping of label-data pairs. Something like 'CMS Access'
Pairs of labels and values.
Eg. Username : admin
This basic hierarchy enables keeping track of simple data in a neat fashion.
- PHP 5.3+
- SQLite, MySQL, Postgres, or Firebird Database
- PHP Multibyte extension
- Internet Explorer 9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Opera